Thursday, March 19, 2009

Presented with boldness.

today has been an interesting day. Id like to start with what happened at EM service at GPC. 
When Jaymo was preaching i felt a special reach to me, this reach felt welcoming and warm with a sharp serrated edge. What it was is boldness. Nuff with the holding back and hiding. Head on and unique is what was given to me. There will be huge challenges and huge walls to break. Im powerful with God to my side guiding me. 

I bring this boldness to my pears to speak to them about God. to who ever is lost and mislead. I have a light to share. 

2 comments:

  1. awesome to hear bro. can't believe i missed out on that.

    You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead, they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house
    -Matthew 5:14-15

    keep shining that light man. don't hold back, don't hide it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR! yeahhhhhh braddha

    ReplyDelete