Tuesday, February 23, 2010

pent up.

Oh gheez. i dont know if its just me but, im just packing so much negativity in my head that i become so judgmental against my own peers that a truly love, which is really pathetic and almost makes me look like a two-face. Being two-faced is one of the few things i TRULY despise in people. I cant be a hypocrite. I cant just keep things underneath the rug. This has been i my heart for the past week.

Wow realizing your own mistakes is like a slap on the face.

But ugh I need to let things go and look past the ugly side of people because usually i do and its no problem but everyone has a limit on how much they can hold.. Everyone has an ugly side, you, that person you talked last to, someone you look up to, your neighbor, me, and EVERYONE. But God, of course. But that aside sorta, There is a beauty far more grater, that overshadows the ugly side. so that means you, that person you talked last to, someone you look up to, your neighbor, me, and EVERYONE has a side filled with love and beauty that overshadows the ugliness. Far more grater. Some might be bitter but its because they cant let foolish things go, or they are living in the past.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. Live one day at a time. take is as a blessing and be thankful that you can wipe your eye boogers off your face once more before the day ends. tomorrow, if there is one, say "today is first day of my life" cause yesterday is history. tomorrow is yet to come (if it will come you never know) and today is a blessing!!

this is just full of randomness so i think im gonna end it with this.
Im so thankful of crazy happenings like answered prayers, epiphanies, crazy sprit wildin out in your soul.
so yerp

No comments:

Post a Comment