Friday, July 17, 2009

Random Bloggings?

Well its been a long time, hands and feet definitely on the ground.. well let me tell you right now that i dont know where to start! im making so much noise from typing..
but what ever, im gonna run upstairs to get my ipod.. Okay so current things that are happening;
frustrations and major complications with my relationship with the parents, confusion about a certain someone, worrying about a close friend, the broken perception to a somewhat of a plan, testing of my faith, and what else? oh i know figuring who i really am and what is my purpose?

so the readers of my blog i want you to talk to me in person. weather you and i know one another well or better yet not at all.
Start a conversation and just talk :)
i encourage you to :)

wow i seriously thought i would right alot but i guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment