Monday, November 16, 2009

random writing

Finally we had our differences set aside. Now that we know what bothered and hurt us, will we continue our journey as the same person or adjust for the better? Yeah its hard. Im actually trying my best. Today some kid threw a piece of bread at me, if it was someone i knew i would've laughed it off and just probably left it at that but i didn't know him at all, there deep inside my old bad-tempered, disgusting, and flat out rude self exploded and started to use words that are not supposed to be said by anyone, specially me, specially now. My goodness, the anger got the better of me. And it could have gotten worse. i mean physical worse, good think it stopped. Man how i wish i could completely, i mean just straight bare to give my anger up. I was wrong for what i did, yet the dude that threw it at me was also wrong. Im leaving it at that. I need to open my mind up more. instead of doing nothing i want to just think about things. but i often think too much. this is pointless

Well well well, It seriously boggles my mind why people cant just spill whats bothering them. I want to know whats really up.
I feel that i post the wrong impression to people a lot. Or I just get the wrong reaction to what im really trying to say. It hurts not gonna lie about that. Ugh i hate ***** foreals wish they never existed but without them there will be no us.

No comments:

Post a Comment