Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Goalzz

1. On my short story im proud of how I am putting in bits and pieces of my own story while its still fictional foundation of it. It seems interesting to me at least and im really digging on how things a flowin.

2. Im definitely weaker in just finding that core motivation to write. ITS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM. It could also just be lazyness but the past week has been pretty stressful and what do i do about it? i stay out with friends.... which dosent help the cause, its def a stress reliever though. I need to find a way and time to just strap and work

3. Figurative language is very interesting, like you could be plainly saying something yet meaning something totally different. can you learn that or is that something you work up on? like something you just try then you get super pro at it? But yeah figurative language would be amazing to learn and use, it can be anything ranging from symbolization to its own special definition. like this one "this is like matches to paper dolls" meaning something is totally killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment